IBPS RRB PO
IBPS RRB Clerk
RBI Grade B
J & K Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Baroda 2018 mock tests
Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Bank of Baroda PO Notification has been released soon. Interested and eligible aspirants are required to apply for the Bank Of Baroda Careers. Visit the official website to apply online once the notification released. The Bank of Baroda Online Application 2018 will start from the month of June 2018. The Bank of Baroda 2018 examination for the recruitment for the post of PO level, i.e. Prelims and Mains examination. Scroll down to more brief descriptions of Bank of Baroda vacancies.
BOB PO Vacancy List 2018
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
BOB PO Exam Eligibility Criteria
Three stage eligibility criteria announced for the post of Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment follows
- Nationality/ Citizenship
- Age limit
- Educational Qualification
A Candidate must be either – a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 03.07.1990 and not later than 02.07.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- Maximum: 28 years
|Category||Age Relaxation permitted|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||SC/ ST – 15 years
OBC – 13 years
General – 10
A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
BOB PO Exam Pattern
Screening of candidates for the post of Bank of Baroda PO 2017 for PO exam needs to clear 3 selection phases, which are:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||50||75||2 hours 30 Minutes|
|TOTAL||165||200||2 hours 30 Minutes|
|English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||50||30 Minutes|
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment Test, Group Discussion & Interview.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda PO Exam?
- Visit the official website of IBPS – www.bankofbaroda.com.
- Choose the desired post link Officer Scale-I.
- The link will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Now click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register.
- Enter the basic information in the Online Application Form.
- Provide the valid email id and mobile number.
- The Registration Number and the password will be generated and also sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Upload the following requirements
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted)
- No modifications are entertained after “Final Submission” so the candidates are advised to verify the details before submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment process.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Pay the application fee/ Intimation charges online.
- If the transactions are not successful the candidates have to log in again with the provisional registration number and password.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application form online.
Bank of Baroda PO Syllabus
Are you applied for Bank of Baroda PO Notification? then next it will be preparation part. To prepare for Bank of Baroda PO exam basically, you want know the right Bank of Baroda PO syllabus from the authorized BOB Board. No more worries our team is providing detailed information about BOB Syllabus 2018 for PO Exam.
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South)
- Puzzle – Floor based, box based, et.
- Input Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding Decoding
- Miscellaneous Questions which includes topics – Blood relation, Ranking,
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equation
- Approximation / Simplification
- Miscellaneous Questions which includes – Average, Prot & Loss, Time &
Work, Time & Distance, Partnership, Ratio & Proportion, Problem on Ages, Probability etc.
- Reading Comprehension
- Spotting Error
- Fill in the blank
- Cloze test
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Connectors
- News related to Reserve Bank of India
- Banking Awareness/Financial Awareness
- Current Affairs: Questions can be asked from various fields such as National, International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointment, Books & Authors and Obituary etc.
Bank of Baroda PO Offiical Notification 2018
Notification of Bank of Baroda carries various information such as Vacancies, Exam Pattern, BOB PO Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus and more. Find the link of Official Bank of Baroda notification in the below section.
Bank of Baroda Official Notification - Click Here
Why buy IBPS Guide e-books?
Download e-books pdf and prepare for any competitive exam. All our e-books cover the latest exam syllabus in details
Access the Best online eBooks for Bank Exams 2019 anytime on our website and mobile app
Download our e-book pdf fast and easy and store it in your account